Neurosurgery involves the diagnosis and treatment of diseases or conditions that affect the brain, spinal cord, and nerves in the body, including their blood supply and supporting structures. Treatment may be surgical or non-surgical, determined by the best means of managing the specific problem.
|We specialize in complete spine and intracranial work including:
- minimally-invasive spine surgery
- lumbar and cervical microdiscectomies
- simple and complex spinal instrumentation for cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine
- artificial disc
- dynamic stabilization
- arteriovenous malformations
- tumors of skull base
- vestibular (acoustic) euromas
- Cyberknife (stereotactic radiosurgery)
Experience, technology and trust are the benchmarks of care at Palm Beach Neurosurgery. Our center is a specialty private practice that is dedicated to providing the highest quality neurosurgical and spinal care.